Welcome to the Nationwide Housing Corporation website, with a home page located at www.NationwideHousingCorporation.com (the “Site” or the “Website” or similar terms, and including all sub-pages and sub-domains).
This Site is owned and controlled by Nationwide Housing Corporation and is operated with the assistance of certain third parties, such as a third party hosting service.
Compliance with Fair Housing Laws
All content on this Site is subject to applicable federal, state and local fair housing laws, which make it illegal to indicate in any advertisement any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, familial status, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, source of income, or other specified criteria. If you have any question about the fair housing laws and housing discrimination in general, please call your local fair housing agency or the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. For a list of all fair housing groups, go to the Housing Rights Center’s website at www.hud.gov.
Governing Law; Arbitration; Jurisdiction
YOU AGREE THAT NATIONWIDE HOUSING CORPORATION AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION OR DISPUTE RESOLUTION WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR ANY SIMILAR COLLECTIVE LEGAL ACTION. YOU WILL PURSUE ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE REGARDING NATIONWIDE HOUSING CORPORATION IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION OR COLLECTIVE ACTION. ANY CLAIM BY YOU MUST BE RAISED WITHIN TWELVE (12) MONTHS FROM THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE OR IT IS WAIVED AND VOID.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise noted, the Site and its entire content, features and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, audio, and the compilation thereof) and any products offered via this Site are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Nationwide Housing Corporation, its suppliers or affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Nationwide Housing Corporation and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secure and other intellectual property or proprietary laws. Nationwide Housing Corporation and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all images, text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Nationwide Housing Corporation’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights. The Nationwide Housing Corporation’s names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Nationwide Housing Corporation. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
Third Party Resources; Links
Changes to the Site
Site Rules; User Content
Any comments, messages, or other submissions that you send to us through the Site (“User Content”) are provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. By submitting User Content, you are granting us an irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide, assignable, sublicenseable, transferable and unrestricted license to the User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including use, reproduction, publication, broadcast, posting, modification, transmission, display, distribution or creating derivative works.
You agree that User Content will not:
- Violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Contain any material that is libelous, unlawful, abusive, offensive, obscene, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or be likely to upset any other person;
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Provide any false information about yourself or any third party.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for any of your User Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
In connection with the Site, you must not:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site, any virus, work, Trojan horse, time bomb, or other computer code, file or program that is potentially harmful or malicious;
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of or otherwise exploit any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site in an unlawful or fraudulent manner;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site; the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Use any automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying content on the Site; and
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Pricing, Availability and Accuracy
Prices and availability of apartments and other items describe on this Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Nationwide Housing Corporation reserves the right to revoke any stated price or other term and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time, including after you have expressed interest in a particular apartment or property.
Disclaimer of Website Warranty and Liability