• Free High-Speed Internet
• Quiet and Serene Landscape
• Laundry Facilities and Features
• Garbage Disposal
• Ample Parking
• Pet-Friendly (50 Pounds or Less)
• Fenced Dog Park
• Patio Grill Area
• 1 Bedroom/1 bath: 620 sq ft
• 2 Bedroom/1 bath: 840 sq ft
• 3 Bedroom/2 bath: 2,200 sq ft
• 4 Bedroom/2 bath: 1,700 sq ft
• 5 Bedroom/2 bath: 1,950 sq ft
Huntington Hills offers apartments and townhouses with up to five bedrooms in southwestern Mankato, MN.
This neighborhood is two blocks west of the Minnesota State University. Additionally, the property is close to the bus stop at Stadium Road and James Avenue, making it easy to get anywhere in town. The hiking trails and nature center in Rasmussen Woods are approximately one mile away, and the university’s Blakesee Stadium is less than a 20-minute walk to the east. The campus fitness trail is just minutes away. Residents can visit a growing list of restaurants, bakeries, bars, and small businesses just north of campus, but the immediate area is a bit quieter.