Nationwide Housing Corporation, together with any and all present or future affiliate or related entities, may also be referred to as “Website Operator,” “Us,” or “We” in this document. “You” or similar terms means you, the specific person using this website, as well as any other person or entity on whose behalf you are using this website as well as any other person or entity who has rights through you.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.NationwideHousingCorporation.com (the “Website,” or “site,” which terms also include all subsidiary pages and sub-domains).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details such as which pages you visit and how long you visit each page.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (for example when you type in that information to complete and submit a form regarding an apartment or a job opportunity);
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and/or
- From third parties, for example, from vendors and others we do business with.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may, now or in the future, include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or answering questions on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- The specific properties in which you are interested.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information; Data Processing
We use and process information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To follow-up on any expression of interest by you regarding an apartment, job opportunity, or other item described on our Website.
- To provide you with information or other items that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights and protect our interests and those of third parties.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on or related to our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, court-ordered transfer or reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Website Operator’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a legal proceeding in which personal information held by Website Operator about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Website Operator, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at InformationGeneral@nationwidehsg.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Communication Opt Out Choices
As required by law, certain communications we send to you, such as a bulk email or text, will provide an opt-out mechanism within the message, if you do not wish to receive similar communications.
Do Not Track Disclosure
This Website does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer transmits a “do not track” or similar beacon or message.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age, and purchases are not permitted by anyone under 18 years of age. We recommend anyone under 18 visit this Website only with the permission of a parent or legal guardian. No one under age 13 may provide personal information to or on the Website. We do not request any information regarding our users’ age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at InformationGeneral@nationwidehsg.com
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to InformationGeneral@nationwidehsg.com
Servers Located in United States; Users from the European Union (EU)
We are an entity located in the United States, and the servers and other technology supporting the operations of this Website are located in the United States. If you submit any personal information to this Website (for example, if you provide your email in order to sign up for an email newsletter) you understand that you are voluntarily consenting to the transmission of such information to an organization in the United States and your information will be stored and processed in the United States. We agree only to be subject to applicable U.S. laws and not to the laws of any other country or region.
However, we voluntarily have taken a number of actions similar to those described in the European Union’s General Data Privacy Rule (GDPR). For example, we process your personal information only for legitimate purposes, such as to provide you with a requested email newsletter and if necessary to protect our legal rights and operate our business. We permit you to contact us to access, update, correct and delete your information. If you are a European Union resident and believe that you have any additional applicable legal rights related to your use of this Website, please contact us at InformationGeneral@nationwidehsg.com and we will consult with our legal, technical and administrative staff as to accommodating your request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission or provision of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Nationwide Housing Corporation
6200 Shingle Creek Parkway, Suite 300
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430